Experienced Land Development
- Conceptual design and feasibility studies
- Development plan and site plan preparation
- Planning and zoning approvals
- Project planning
- Construction document preparation (in either AutoCAD or Microstation format)
- Boundary and topographic surveys
- GPS surveys
- ALTA surveys
- Final plats
- Construction inspection and observation
- Contract administration
- Project management
Palmer Engineering offers engineering design and project management services for land development projects of many types and sizes. These include public developments, such as educational facilities and recreational areas, as well as private developments, such as shopping centers, industrial parks, and residential subdivisions.
With more than a quarter-century of experience, Palmer possesses the technical expertise, technology and personnel to deliver projects on time and in a cost-effective manner. Palmer understands that effective communication and close coordination are the keys to any successful development. Using a team approach, Palmer ensures accurate two-way communications between all involved parties, including the various consultants, members of the developer's team, and appropriate public officials.